Exploring United Kingdom - Part 1


Hi there, welcome to my new blog where I regularly post my experiences and share my travel photos with you. 
I chose to focus my first post in bringing you the various sights of United Kingdom which you would normally not see elsewhere, because the first thing that comes to mind when someone speaks about Britain is London. Well it is not a surprise given so many attractions and such vibrant crowd from different cultures, it can be easily understood why so many people speak about London - not to forget it is also the style capital after Paris.

But my focus here has been to show you pictures of places that people do not know of much and to tell them that there is a lot that meets the eye here. So here you go with the posts: Exploring United Kingdom - Part 1 & Part 2


The famous city of Bath, where writer Jane Austen once lived.


Windsor Castle where Knighthood is given to extraordinary people.
Ancient Roman bath @ Bath City

Exploring United Kingdom - Part 2










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamy Effect - Bokeh Play

Windermere lake - here we come.

ReWind - Harbour Bridge Walk