Glasgow Botanical Gardens - Continued..

Glasgow Botanical Garden - Plants,Flowers
I  had a good time today searching for these pictures from my archive and working on them to post it here for you all to see. Though I was not able to capture much of the beautiful garden, but I still thought of sharing with you the individual pictures that remind me of this place and the lovely time I spent here. 
I hope these pictures provide you the daily relaxation and the motivation to spend some time with nature at greener pastures closer to your home.









Comments

  1. Wow.. Amazing work Pradeep. To my sense - I perceive this as perfect Wall Papers for my desktop. I would like to see more of your Photography works in the coming days. Keep the good work going.. :)

    - Guhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Thanks Guhan for your generous comment :)
    Will surely be updating my blog regularly..so keep checking and let me know your comments..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamy Effect - Bokeh Play

Windermere lake - here we come.

ReWind - Harbour Bridge Walk