ReWind - Harbour Bridge Walk

An artsy black and white capture of an evening walk on the harbour bridge.
You can see the harbour bridge on the right and the city on the left amidst all the fast paced action. Actually quite an exhilirating walk from Milsons Point, I wonder why I did not do this before. Will surely be going again soon..

For this scene, I wanted to get the lowest shutter speed on the nicely lit sunny evening and to my dispair found that I did not even have the polarising filter threaded readily onto my wide angle lens. Some quick thinking and I dialled in the lowest ISO of 100, narrowed down the aperture to f/22 to give me a shutter speed of 1/5 of a second to capture this pre-visualised scene.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreamy Effect - Bokeh Play

Windermere lake - here we come.